Here’s a simpler version of the paragraphs you provided:
Today’s Quordle puzzle is a bit tough, even though it’s not Monday. The words in the puzzle are not commonly used, so it might be tricky. You only have 9 tries to guess all four words correctly, so be careful!
To help you solve Quordle 613, here are some hints:
Hints for Quordle 613 (September 29):
- One of the words has some letters that repeat, but they aren’t next to each other. This can make it even harder.
- Be cautious because this could use up most of your nine tries. To avoid this, read the clues below.
Clues for Quordle 613 (September 29):
- The first letters of the words are P, C, S, and J.
- The last letters of the words are R, P, D, and Y.
- Here are clues for each word:
- It’s a small knife used to cut off a thin outer layer.
- You hold something tightly with your hand.
- It’s a piece of broken ceramic, metal, glass, or rock.
- It’s known for stopping and starting suddenly.
These clues should help you solve the puzzle. If you’re still having trouble, you can check the answers below.
Answers for Quordle 613 (September 29)
Image Source: https://www.editorji.com/tech-news/quordle-613-hints-and-answer-today-29-september-2023-check-these-clues-to-solve-the-puzzle-1695964773376